Subject: Request for information - Protecting all road users
From: "SASTRE Alexandre" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'CUVILLIER Cyril'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 10:45:45 +0200

Tervist,

I contact you from the french embassy in Tallinn to ask for your help on a 
national consultation happening in France right now about road safety. Along 
with France, Estonia is a co-signatory of the ‘European Cycling Declaration’. 
With alternative means of transport very widespread in summer, and snow 
rarer in winter, your experience in developing cycle paths is of the highest 
interest for us.

In this context, we would be very glad to receive your good practices in 
this area to inform our own process in France. May I ask you to share your 
developments, according to the attached questions? This demand is quite 
short-term so rest assured that even brief answers are fine for us, the 
point being to get a better idea on how other partner countries work on 
these issues and ensure better safety on the road. We may come back to you 
after examination of different answers to share our experience as well.

I stay at your disposal should you have any questions and thank you in 
advance for your feedback!

Best regards,

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.